about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Design Work : Ancore Everblue

Monday, January 28, 2013

I've had this BIG project in my head for a while, and it's slowly coming to fruition. Number 13 in my 2013 new years resolutions included getting my online design shop up-and-going. Before I offer up and designs, I needed a identity and a brand.

Enter : Ancore Everblue. The name has been picked out for a while, and the logo has been in the works for months. I wanted the logo to be great - I'm offering design products, how terrible would it be if my logo for the shop was awful?! It went through a bunch of revisions, and I had a bunch of fellow designers take a look and give me feedback. I even got a dribbble invite and account and posted the logo there.

Without further ado, here is the final logo:


Below you can see some of the more definitive stages it went through. I've also included the breakdown of its construction - to show how much thought and work went into this.



I'm glad I moved away from the solid circle. Adding the watercolor watermark gave it more personality.

Keep a look out in the future for previews of some of the design work to come in the shop. My goal is to have the shop running by June. I want to have a number of things to offer before opening it, and I've already gotten several blogger themes, business card templates, and more available. I will probably get it open before my initial goal, but I'm not going to rush it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...