about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Friday Favorites : Turquoise

Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday is here! I've been on Etsy a lot this week, so I figured I'd share some of my favorite finds - but only those that are turquoise! Or, as my mother-in-law would say, "ter-quaz."




A // B // C // D // E // F // G // H // I // J // K // L // M


I love dinosaurs - so can I please have the Parasaurolophus head for the empty space above my fireplace (not in turquoise though, it wouldn't match anything in my house at all)? And when I saw that peacock statue, I fell in love. The reclaimed wood looks like something I can do myself - with colors and things that WOULD match my decor.

Etsy is becoming a new addiction for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...