about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

A Look into My Recent Creativity

Monday, June 10, 2013



Good afternoon everyone! I wanted to show you guys a little preview of things I've been working on recently - it's mostly design work, but I know I need to start drawing more, so hopefully I'll start posting some illustration work here soon.
From top to bottom, you'll see 1) a painting of a Weedy Sea Dragon Mermaid, 2) a logo for a coworker's tech blog, 3) a laundry label for a friend, 4) a Save the Date postcard, 5) a logo for a friend's blog revamp (which is almost ready to be shared!!), and 6) a logo for a non-profit.

This isn't everything that I've been working on in the last few weeks - but I have some big things to share soon, so I hope you stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...