about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

I got my License & a Car!!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

For those who follow me on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, you may have already heard - but I got my drivers license and a 'new' car!

I've had my license before, but it expired years ago - and being in college, I didn't need it... so unfortunately, I had to take my permit test and drivers test all over again. I did this first thing last Saturday... then we went off to Grandma and Grandpa's to get my car!!



I've been driving to and from work for 4 days now - and it is A.MAZ.ING! Monday, I was able to lolly-gag at work for a bit, leave, make 2 pit-stops on the way home, take care of all the animals once I got home, change my clothes, walk Snow, go to the dog park for 45 minutes and go back home... all in the same amount of time it use to take me to get home on the buses. >sigh of relief<

I am already addicted to my new independence - and after one trip to the dog park, Snow now assumes that every time we go outside, we're going for a ride. Silly puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...