about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

My Artwork & Designs - Now on Dunked!

Friday, May 17, 2013

I've been working on getting some artwork and design work together for presentation purposes and my portfolio site is taking longer than planned. I've just had so much on my plate - I'm slowly clipping away at the ever-growing to-do-list.

In the meantime, I posted my artwork on a brand-new portfolio sharing site called Dunked:

Click here to visit my portfolio on Dunked!


It just came out of beta and opened to the public on May 1st. I'm thoroughly impressed with what the small team behind Dunked has done.
It's a completely free way of creating an online portfolio without knowing any code. For now there is only one template (that you can customize heavily with CSS) that is completely responsive AND retina-ready! Even if you don't know code, you can take control of fonts, colors and more with their admin interface. It's also super easy to add projects, edit images and move things around with drag & drop capabilities.

I am loving Dunked and highly recommended it to anyone looking for a simple, clean and FREE way of displaying their work online!

Has anyone else tried using Dunked? I'd love to see some new portfolios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...