about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

A Case of the Giggles

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I've been in a bit of a funk recently - mostly because of financial reasons... so what better way to bring a smile to my face than to search tumblr & the interwebs for animal gifs?! I'm going to share some of my favorites that I've been collecting. I definitely was giggling out of control with a couple of these!


Pretty jellyfish!


Adorable sleepy kitty!


Pitbull giving a bunny a kiss! Oh my gosh!


A cat... in a shark costume... riding around on a Roomba... chasing a duckling! Too funny!
Click for full video on YouTube!



Red Panda gets scared by a zookeeper. How hilarious is his facial expression?!
Click for video on YouTube



I love Otters! And sorry for the language on this gif, but I laughed so hard!
I also found the original video on YouTube!


Apologies for the loading time - but I hope they made you smile and giggle like they did for me!
Also, I hope to have some artwork posted up here really soon! I've also been doing a TON of design work recently, so I'll share that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...