about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

April Wishlist

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring is here, but it's feeling like summer already. It was 40 degrees just last week, but it's in the mid 80s already this week. I'm not a big fan of April, as I don't love rain, and I certainly don't love this hot weather already. I'm ready for it to be fall and winter already!

However, I love that spring (and summer) is the time for bright colors! Here's a little bit taste of what I've been lusting after from various online shops:

A // B // C // D // E // F // G // H // I // J

It's definitely NOT the season for scarves and cardigans, but that doesn't stop me from lusting over them. But the one has sheep all over it! And a little part of me is about to go buy the Kelli Murray Dress (B).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...