about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

A Pup-date

Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Monday morning, and I want to apologize for no Sunday Sum-up yesterday. It's been a pretty bleh week, and I haven't really done much of anything.

I wanted to give an update on Snow, since it's been over a week since his injury. He's been in a cone for a week so he doesn't bust his eye open again - and it surprisingly hasn't kept his spirit down. He's a happy boy and I've been doing my best to make sure he's occupied and happy. The ointment the ER vet gave us has worked miracles - his eyes look fantastic.

He went to the vet for a checkup on Saturday morning, and she said he looks great! I can't believe how many people wished for my puppy's rapid recovery, and I can't thank you all enough!

The only way I can think of thanking you for now, is for you to enjoy a little peak at a very happy, sleeping Snow:
Allergies have been busting my butt, so he's been super happy to curl up and sleep with me on the couch all weekend.



Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...