about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Sunday Sumup #6

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Is it weird that I'm glad tomorrow is Monday? Last week was such a difficult week, work wise, and I can't talk about what's going on at work yet... but I'm going down a new, very different road and as of right now, I have high hopes for the future.

>keeps fingers crossed<

But at the same time, I've been very uninspired and unmotivated recently... I just to keep moving forward, and move past this.



My Week in Instagram:
1-3 // I ordered a new lens kit and it came in the mail already!(3) On the box, it said that the box may contain a dinosaur (2) and it DID (2).
4 // Discovered that not only does Dr Pepper make my favorite drink ever, but it's also super hard to find (Diet Cherry Dr Pepper) but they also have Cherry Vanilla (and a diet version)! What madness - Why can't I find this anywhere!?
5 // Foreign Food Thursday - we went to my favorite Korean restaurant. I got the bulgogi soup, again.
6 // Went to lunch on Friday as a thank you for some work that I did. Same place we happened to go to last week, but I got something I've never had before - Mahi Mahi!
7 // Went thrift shopping - shared a post about it the other day.
8 // Tiniest bottle of Nesquik I've ever seen.
9 // Brainstorming for my portfolio site design.
10 // Preparing to get my craft on...
11&12 // Craft photos! This will be shared on the blog soon!

1 comment:

  1. I loveee those purses! And that little Nesquik is adorable! I'm also glad to see someone else sketching web stuff like me - I do that all the time

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...