about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

S.R.M. Revamp : Coming Soon!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hey there my favorite visitors! I know I haven't been posting a whole lot of creations recently, but there is a reason for that! Apart from my camera that has gone MIA, I've been doing almost nothing more but doing a complete and utter revamp of my home office/craft room. I was just telling Gadget this morning that I wish I had a camera in the top corner and did a time-lapse of the whole process. It goes from being a mess to an organized mess, to a mess, to clean. Gadget always pops his head in at the absolute WORSE times... I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy.

Actually, that's not all that I've been doing. I've been working on my upcoming graphic shop as well as a complete revamp of this blog's layout.

I've decided to share some previews of the first idea I had for the revamp. I liked the blue, but I wanted orange - which is why the only difference is the color for these two shots.



Now, why not just use these, you ask? Because I want to showcase some more artwork in my layout. The final layout will be very similar to the layouts you see above, but with some differences here and there.

What do you guys think? I'd love to hear what you think, and if you think this would be an improvement on the current layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...