about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

2013 Movies I Want to See!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2013 is going to be a BIG year. Lots of big movies - many of which Gadget and I are really excited to see. In case it wasn't painfully aware, he and I are both artists and huge "geeks." We're both really big into special effects and big budget movies. They may not the the best movies, but if a lot of concept work and 3D went into it - we're gonna watch it, buy it on Bluray, and probably buy the art book. That's just who we are.
We're also basically children (especially me) and love to give animated movies a chance. Not thinking that they're be overly great, but more for aesthetic and visual reasons.

In terms of movies, there a lot of movies that I want to see this year, and some that I MIGHT see/might not.

My list of 13 movies I want to see in 2013 is:
(in order of "HOLY CRAP I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE RIGHT NOW" to "I'd Pay to go see it in theatres")

Star Trek: Into Darkness // Iron Man 3 // Epic // Frozen // Pacific Rim // Oblivion
Monsters University // The Heat // Identity Theif // The Hobbit // Man of Steel // After Earth // The Croods


I also wanted to include Gadget on this, but his list is pretty darn close to mine. Only additions would be A Good Day to Die Hard, Fast and the Furious 6, World War Z, Thor 2, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, Oz: The Great and Powerful, and The Grandmaster.

I'm sure there are other kung-fu movies besides The Grandmaster coming out this year that he's going to want to see.

Other movies coming out this year that didn't make our cut, but we're going keep our eyes on include: Riddick, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Upside Down, Turbo, Beautiful Creatures, and Escape from Planet Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...