about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Extensive To Do List

Thursday, September 20, 2012

When I was still in college, I use to make myself To Do lists on the computer. These to do lists were pretty outrageous really. When it came to a project, I would list EVERY. LITTLE. PART... and then make it into a wallpaper. And as each task was complete, I would cross it out, and update the wallpaper.

Right now, I don't really have a consistent pattern to which computer I'm working on at any time... so I haven't done that in a while. And I feel like I never get anything done, and perhaps that's why.

So here's my to do list at the moment. And this isn't everything really. This is more of just the things ONLINE that I need to take care of.



OH! By the way, you can now use the url MAKE.REWYND.NET to visit this blog as well as the old url. Just to make things easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...