about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

What I've been up to

Thursday, September 13, 2012

So what have I been up to recently?

Drawing, designing, thinking. 

It's been a rough couple of weeks really.  Health, home, work, family - everything has taken a turn for the worse.  So I'm just surviving - living day to day.  

This weekend I'm getting an early [very early] birthday present - an iPhone.  I'm looking forward to being able to take GOOD photos on the fly.  Also being able to post to the blog on the go will be great as well. 

With or without the iPhone, this weekend I'll be taking lots of pictures of crafts and things that I've been up to.  I've taken some photos as I've made them... but of course - with a crappy Blackberry and little to no natural light in my house once I get home, that makes it very difficult. 

See you all this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...