about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Craft Exchange Completion!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I finished my half of the Craftaholic Annonymous Gift Exchange and sent it off to Regina today. You'll recall from yesterday that I mentioned that I made her a pincushion and a custom sketchbook.

Here are some final shots of the package:

First up is the handmade, handpainted sketchbook:


Second, is the handmade mason jar pincusion:

I also drew all over the package, but can't find the picture I took.
Hope you like it Regina!

In case anyone asks - I designed the cover art using a tablet in Photoshop [see the design sketch here] and then free handed the design on the cover with a pencil.  Then painted over it with acrylic paint with regular paintbrushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...