about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Tetanus Shot

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fun times ensue when taking Snow for a walk. My foot had a short meeting with a nail in the grassy area next to our townhouse. This was no ordinary nail - this was a square-capped roofing nail (like this). A super rusty one and quite possibly the scariest nail I have ever seen. It went through my shoe and into my foot. Now, don't think of it going completely into my foot, cause it didn't. Only the tip did - and just barely... it more of went into the skin and out and in between my toes.

But I knew immediately that I would need a tetanus shot. It's been more than 10 years since my last one. This happened yesterday, and I went to the hospital today. Three nurses, a doctor, and two-and-a-half hours later, I finally got the shot.

Also, I signed up for Craftaholics Anonymous gift exchange and got the information for the woman I'm making something for. I've got to get my info sent to her today and start collecting ideas on what to make for her. >think< >think< >think<

At least it will get me posting some crafty things on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...