about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Favorites : Pinterest Randomness

Friday, June 15, 2012

It's been a crazy week... and I've found some great things on Pinterest. If you'd like to keep up with all the other things I find and pin on Pinterest, follow me!


I have other reasons for wanting a pickup. This is just another one.
/ link /


Gorgeous Art Nouveau Chemist Shop Door
/ link /


Of course I love whales! I really want this print.
/ link /


Alisa Burke's sketchbook work is incredibly inspiring.
/ link /


These tattoos are exactly copies of parent's handwriting in birthday cards from before they passed away. Such a sad image, but wonderful.
/ link /


TRUTH!
/ link /


I found this recipe, altered it a bit and made it a couple times. VERY tasty. And I don't even like bananas or almonds that much.
/ link /

Silly question, but are any of you as obsessed with Pinterest as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...