about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

So Much To Do!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Since we left early Saturday for GMA's, we missed the newest episode of Legend of Korra. I watched that today - epic!

Also re-watched the Game of Thrones episode - I had only fallen asleep for about 10 minutes last night, but that's enough to miss a lot in that show.

I've got a ton of work to do this week, and decided to make my To-Do list part of my design-warmup.



To Do:
Finish Harpy Card Art
Send Plushie Concept to Danni
Start Mermaid Couple Commission
Start Boat painting for Mom
Redesign Portfolio website
Redesign Treasure Shop layout
Add new products to Shop
+ Add design services to shop
Soda Tab Bags
Crochet hat for Zahra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...