about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Sickly = Movie Day!

Monday, June 11, 2012

I've had a scratchy throat for a couple days and drank some Theraflu yesterday after coming home from lunch - I went to DIM SUM with some friends.

After the first time I passed out, I realized that it was nighttime Theraflu... but that didn't stop me from taking more. I was going to clean my house yesterday, but I felt like crap. I just stayed on the couch, drank more Theraflu, ate spoonfuls of honey and watched lots of movies.



Movies Watched - Personal Rating (Out of 5)
Bad Teacher - 2/5
Battle Los Angeles - 3/5
Kung Fu Panda 2 - 4/5
Horrible Bosses - 5/5
X Men First Class - 5/5
Winnie the Pooh - 3/5

I had already seen X Men before... but I really do love that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...