about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Life : Snapshots of Week 20

Sunday, May 20, 2012

This has been a bizarre week. My work-from-home schedule was all out of whack, we had a ton of things going on in our personal lives, and we've been running around like crazy.

I spent a considerable amount of time in my studio this week, cleaning and organizing. I've made a bit of progress on that - however, I won't meet my May goal of having all the boxes unpacked. I underestimated the number of boxes of books, and I KNOW that I do not have enough book shelf space. For now, they are stacked neatly inside the closet in my studio, hidden away.

Ivy spent most of the week sleeping in the sun in the middle of the floor of the living room - while Shai spent most of her time following me around and yelling at me. My mother-in-law came over to see the new place, so I spent a ton of time cleaning the house and getting as many boxes unpacked/put away as possible. My poor Snow was fixed on Monday, so we weren't able to take him to the dog park this weekend while he heals up.

Saturday was spent at a mall outside of Baltimore where Gadget and his company were showing off the game that I talked about yesterday. On the road, we passed by Andrews AFB where there was apparently an air show going on. I snapped a bunch of pictures of this plane doing loop-de-loops. It was pretty awesome. Come to find out, a friend of mine went and got lots of pictures and video as well.

Being home during daylight is awesome, and I like to go on small little walks around the complex and take pictures of the pretty flowers, and follow around the angry black squirrels. There was also a poor little bird that a neighborhood kitty killed not 10 feet from my front door (there was also a dead duck way out by the dumpsters, but that had been mutilated - probably by a dog).

Here's a collection of random photos from the week:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...