about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Favorites : May the 4th

Friday, May 4, 2012

That's right ladies and gents - not only is Rewynd an artist - but she's also a geek. Now, I'm not a giant Star Wars fan - far from it really. I've only seen each of the movies once. Honestly, I'm more of a Trekkie... or a Trekkie-in-Training. Gadget is a good teacher of that, and I have quite a number of friends that are too. But the number of friends that are Star Wars fans is enormous! So this is for them.

May the 4th Be With You! Find out more about this day here.




No, I don't personally dress my animals up - even though it can be pretty hilarious. But I live vicariously through the people of the interwebs and just surf through pictures. They make me smile. Don't they just make you smile!?

That's all for today's Friday Favorites. Thanks for visiting. I'll try not to show my geekie-ness too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...