about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Fashion Huesday : Cranberry Owl

Tuesday, May 8, 2012


Dress // Belt // Cardigan // Shoes // Socks // Bag // Necklace & Earrings // Ring


[Post is late cause it sat in my scheduled posts... and blogger never published it.]

I'm working on collecting the links to these items again, I accidentally deleted my note of item links. Ooopps!

Got most of the links posted, but I'm running behind on the sketches. Sorry for those that like seeing them. Keep up with the Facebook page for sketch posts updates.

Total Price: $323.00
I sadly do not own anything from Modcloth or Ruche. But I wants!

Thanks for visiting. I hope you're enjoying these as much as I am making them.
As always, if you wear a similar outfit or perhaps draw a character wearing something like this - let me know! I'd love to see! And have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...