about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Favorites : Colorful Contraptions

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday! I can't believe it's Friday already! This week, I've decided to post some of the colorful contraptions that I've found around the internet that I absolutely love. If I could, I'd buy them all right now!



A // Mustard Headphones by Urban Outfitters, $60 - I. Want. I don't know how the sound is in them, but I would rock these bad boys on the bus!

B // Orange Retro Telephone "Sixty" by Sagemcom, $120 - I don't have a house phone anymore. But I'd still have it sitting around my office. You can never have too much orange!

C // Vintage 80s Red Table Lamp from AnnaLouVintage, $43 - Gotta love an adjustable lamp for an art desk. Surprisingly, I don't have one! >le gasp<

D // Apple iPod Nano in Pink, $50 and Lollipop MP3 Speaker, $20 - My iPhone3 (only used as an iPod) is starting to crap out on me. I bought it used from a coworker for Gadget to do game testing but it wouldn't work for that, so it became my iPod. I won't buy a Nano... I have too much music for that. But I love these little speakers. I definitely wouldn't get one in pink though... I'd get the orange one! (surprise, surprise)

E // Baby Grape Elephant Wall Mounted Clock from LeLuni, $52 - I love this clock. I saw it on etsy, and knew it needed to go into a Friday Favorites. There's also a Pirate Ship Clock (gasp, in Orange!) that I reeaally want. But I do love the elephant.

F // Disney Stitch Hard Case Cover for iPhone 4/4S from Amazon, $8 - I'm really about the buy this for my future iPhone4S. One of the MANY adorable iPhone cases out there. The ears even fold back to cover the screen as a protector.

G // Ice Cream Cone Kitchen Timer, $8 - My stove doesn't have a timer and I usually end up using the microwave... which is annoying if I have to use the microwave for something. I need a timer... why not an ice cream one? For $8, I don't think I can say no.

H // Plug Organizer, $8 - Definitely the weirdest item on this list. I think this is pretty cool though. For certain plugs in my house, I know that I don't always have everything plugged in at once... why drop the cord, when it can sit at the outlet and chill.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Friday Favorites! Do you guys have any of these contraptions? What do you think of it?

Happy Friday! Have a great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...