about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Favorites : Ampersand

Friday, May 25, 2012



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8


Happy Friday! We have a 3 day weekend ahead - so Happy Early Memorial Day. I probably won't be going out much this weekend, I have a ton of artwork that needs to be finished within the next week. I promise some screenshots will come soon!

For now, enjoy some Ampersands. As a lover of all things art & design, I thought it was time to branch out from the fashiony stuff that I've been posting. It was actually kind of difficult to pick my favorite ampersands from across the world wide web.

And with that, I bid you all a good night, and have a wonderful weekend. Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...