about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Fashion Huesday : Cerulean Siren

Tuesday, May 15, 2012



Coat // Dress // Belt // Stockings // Shoes // Hat // Clutch // Necklace // Ring

Happy Huesday! I'm still working on catching up on past Huesday drawings... I'm having a lot of fun with them, I'm glad I decided to do this exercise. With the new tablet (and by tablet, I mean CINTIQ!) at home, it makes life a lot easier! My tablet was broken in the move, and my boss is in the midst of trying to fix the cord. For the meantime, I get to borrow the small Cintiq that we had just sitting around the office.

And there haven't been a whole lot of photos recently cause the camera battery is dead, and we don't have a charger. Fail.

So, today's outfit Total Price: $835.50

I love this dress, but I would never pay $660 for it. I do love that coat, cause if you're a regular reader, you'll know that I love orange! Speaking of orange, how awesome is that ring? And these boots have LONG been on my shoe wishlist. They're on sale... too bad I'm broke.



Thanks for visiting. I hope you're enjoying these as much as I am making them.

As always, if you wear a similar outfit or perhaps draw a character wearing something like this - let me know! I'd love to see! And have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...