about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Fashion Huesday : Adorn the Sea

Tuesday, May 1, 2012



Top // Skirt // Bracelets // Necklace // Purse // Shoes // Hair Clips

Happy May everyone! I can't believe it's May already... Time flies! Spring is here, and Coral, Mint/Seafoam, and Ivory is a hugely popular color combo right now. And I love it. I was trying to cut back on the number of items this week. I didn't want it to see over powered by accessories. And I did as promised, and scoured through etsy for pieces.

Total Price: $171.50

Honestly, I want to go right to etsy and buy that necklace right now!

Thanks for visiting. I hope you're enjoying these as much as I am making them.

As always, if you wear a similar outfit or perhaps draw a character wearing something like this - let me know! I'd love to see! And have a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...