about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Busy Busy Weekend

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yesterday was a crazy, busy day. And we left the camera at home. Basically, we were at a mall from 10AM-5PM where Gadget's company had a table set up showing off their new iPhone/iPad game. I'll talk more about the game later this week.

Thursday, I got an invite in the mail for my brother's wedding shower. He's getting married next month in Jamaica, and I can't afford to go. And since I've only ever seen him 4 or 5 times in my life, I really wanted to be there for him. He apparently had no idea I was going to be there, so that was a nice surprise. Going to the mall turned out to be a good thing, because even though the mall was an hour from our house, it was only 25 minutes from the party.

Today I had to take the bus up the highway to Walgreens and Lowes - so I can fix my desk. I was really hoping we were going to take Snow back to the dog park - which did happen. We didn't stay as long as we did last time. Snow was being a poop-face - he kept trying to hump 1 or 2 of the dogs. Everyone says it's a dominance thing, which I don't think is the case here, cause he's reaching that age... he's about to get fixed too - Sorry pup!



Isn't my hubby adorable? Just don't tell him I used the word "adorable."

It's bed time for me. Good night everyone, hope you all had a great weekend. And hopefully, I will get some art and stuff posted this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...