about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Friday Favorites

Friday, April 27, 2012

Hey everybody! It's Friday again! It's been a crazy week... and today was a -very- long day at work, and I got home a lot later than usual. I've got a lot of catching up to do on some art pieces, still have a lot to do around the house, and this weekend is going to be a whirlwind. This week, I decided to just share some of my general favorites that I found from around the web. Enjoy!



This darling DIY bow clutch - complete with tutorial


The gorgeous Demi Lovato. my hair is this color currently


Some wonderful KorraxMako fanart by viria13 from The Legend of Korra


♥ Bathroom Pirate and Mermaid Signs


Baby Otter Cuteness!


this photo.


A friend of mine from college is the lead singer in a not-so-local-anymore band,
A Sound of Thunder. This isn't my type of music in general, but I love their music!


After last week, how could I not post about "Iceberg" - the first mature white orca observed in the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...