about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Thanks for the Memories

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

// dress - walmart // tights - target // trench - target // shoes - gift // necklace - forever 21 //

A second outfit post.  Sadly, this one was for a funeral.  Gadget's Uncle passed away last week and it was a very emotional funeral.  Seeing as how most of my clothes are still packed away, it was difficult to find my black dresses.  I had another that I wanted, but I couldn't find it and found this one in the process. 

The dress is an adorable one from Walmart - yes, I shop at Walmart.  I do find some gems every once in a while.  Again, the shoes are the same from yesterday (I took some heels with me, but didn't wear them). I wore plum-colored tights, my ship wheel necklace from Forever 21 (a X-mas Sale $1.50 find), and a great trench that I got for Target for about $20. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...