about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Sunshine on a Rainy Day

Wednesday, March 28, 2012





// shirt - old navy // jeans - walmart // cardigan - ross // shoes - gift // necklace - forever 21 //

It was a rainy day, so no dress today.  I played it safe with some jeans and sneakers.  Note to self - get a new umbrella.  That actually may be my first DIY - I've been thinking of painting my umbrella forever.  It's a terrible lavender color...


On to the outfit -
I got this adorable shirt from Old Navy (the one I have is actually yellow and white stripes).  I wore my awesome boyfriend-cardigan from Ross ($8!).  Pants are from Walmart, and sneakers were a gift from my Grandma (they're getting worn out).  And again... a Forever 21 necklace that I got on clearance.

I swear, Forever 21's online store clearance section for jewelry is THE BEST!  I spent about $50 at Christmas on myself and got tons of jewelry.  Speaking of which, I can't wait to unpack my earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...