about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Daisy Bell

Monday, March 26, 2012


// dress - target // cardigan - t.j. maxx // tights - rainbow // shoes - gift // necklace - forever 21 //

So begins the fun!  This is my first outfit post - and I'm quite excited to get this blog up and going.  Sadly, I don't have a battery charger for our camera, so I can't take any pictures of myself wearing this outfit (which is going to be interesting in the future - seeing as how I don't really like getting my picture taken).


For now, you'll have to get some styleboard-esque images of my outfits.  I don't actually have shoes like those (love the bows), but they were the closest I could find.  The ones I have were part of a 10+ pair gift from my sister-in-law.  The dress I saw on Target.com and had to have it, they had various other versions of colors and pattern mixes, but this was my favorite.  I happened to go into Target and found it - in my size!  And the cardigan is from T.J. Max - got a great deal on it!  And seeing as how almost all of my jewelry is still packed away, I grabbed a necklace and threw it on - a cute little bicycle from Forever 21 that I got on clearance for $1.00!!


That's all for now!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...