about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

May Wishlist

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I can't believe May is almost over! It's a little late this month, but I wanted to share a little taste of what has caught my eye over the course of the month.


A // B // C // D // E // F // G // H // I // J
I did not intentionally make this month's wishlist all blue... but perhaps that was a subconscious extension of my overhaul melancholy mood from this month?

But honestly, how great are some of these pieces? I want to venture into more patterned tights, I want more open shoes (even though I have a thing with my feet), and I just REALLY love that clock and that mug!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is gorgeous lovely!Absolutely adore these picks, the blue flowerly tights are super pretty!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...