about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Putt Putt, Drinks & Pies, Oh My!

Monday, April 29, 2013

This past weekend was full of excitement! It's a shame I'm still "gimpy" because of my back, but I don't remember the last time I've had so much going on in such a short period of time!

I went to the Chiropractor again on Friday, and then right after work, I was invited to Putt Putt with a couple of coworkers. I've never played putt putt in my life, and I surprisingly wasn't terrible - I even got a hole in one! It was a load of fun, and we all definitely want to do that again. After putt putt, we went into Arlington, and went to a bar/club... it was more for singles to mingle, so I didn't stick around long. Besides, my back was killing me and it was getting super super late.



Saturday, I went out galavanting - picked up some stuff for work, some new dresses, and random groceries. As my back was still in quite a bit of pain, I relaxed for the rest of the afternoon... in preparation for Sunday!

On Sunday, I got to see some High School friends that I haven't seen in 8-ish years! They've lived relatively close to me for the past 3 years, and our schedules just never worked out to hang out. One is about to move, so they had a Pie Potluck (a Pieluck?). I had a blast, and it was so great to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...