about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Make it Monday : Paint it Gold!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Gold spray paint is officially one of my new favorite things! I picked up some gold spray paint at Home Depot yesterday and immediately got to spraying this little Stegosaurus when I got home. All I need now is a Parasaurolophus to keep my little stego company! I can't wait until my office renovation is complete - cause I know exactly where these guys are going!

And because only spray painting one random object is just no fun, I scoured my office for something else to paint. Low and behold - this tiki jar that I got at Goodwill back in August. I loved it as soon as I saw it, knew the color was no good, but he was exactly what I needed to keep my knitting needles all together. Enter the spray paint...



And he's a whole new tiki! And I love him! Doesn't he look great with the stego? And a few little flowers?

Here's what they looked like before:


And after:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...