about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

2012 Crafty Goodness

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Through the course of October - December, I was actually pretty crafty. I got a lot of random, small projects done. Below are some instagram photos:

In preparation for my galaxy-print dress, I painted an old clutch. I really love how it turned out.

I painted a thrifted pair of boots.

I altered a bunch of clothes.
(For some reason, I didn't take before and after of most of them...)

Made my own laundry detergent (which is AWESOME).

I crocheted... a lot!

And tried tons of awesome new recipes!
(I won't post pictures - there were just so many.)

And I actually did some painting. I wish I had gotten more painting done - I was doing these for a book in preparation for a con... but I gave up the week before the con, cause there was going to be NO way they'd be printed and shipped to me in time. I'm still working on them though, cause I still want to make the book. And... I like mermaids! >shrug<

Stay tuned for painting previews...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...