about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Favorites : Cephalopods

Friday, June 22, 2012

I needed a theme for today's Friday Favorites - so I thought I would share some of my other favorite class of animals - Cephalopods. I always find such fun cephalopod-themed items around the net, and today I will share some recent findings that I like!



Awesome vector infinity symbol by AndrewStrauss
Tentacled Server Cake Stand from BHLDN
Tentacle tie from Shanalogic
Tentacle wall art from ArtAkimbo
Stormthulhu by wytrab8. I want that on a shirt!
An absolutely adorable white juvenile cuttlefish. Photo by efdixon
Handmade Polymer Clay Nautilus Necklace from Noadi

1 comment:

  1. Ah! that tentacle cake stand is awesome! I actually have a coworker that is afraid/OCD(not sure which one) of tentacles bc of the suction cups bc she has a complex with things that have a lot of little things. It makes her skin crawl or something. It's kinda weird haha and I didn't do a good job of explaining it. I don't know where I was going with this story.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...