about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Thrifty Thursday : Less is More!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I didn't go hog-wild with the thrifting this week.  I only visited the big thrift shop and the Goodwill - once each.  There wasn't a whole lot of stuff that I haven't already seen... but there were a few good finds:





1 // These wonderful boat shoes.  I wish I had more of them in more colors.  I am in love.  ($7)

2// Lion Belt.  The belt is WAY too small, it's an XS or something.  Doesn't mean I can't have the awesome belt buckle.  Can use the belt for some other DIY too... ($4)

3 // Great sleeveless purple dress.  I need some more solid color dresses.  This was perfect! ($8)

4 // Gorgeous scarf.  Just because... ($3)

I'm probably not going to go thrift shopping during the next week or so.  I've got something big I've gotta save up for now.



Do you guys see things at thrift stores that you know you can't fit, but buy it anyway because you can see potential?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...