about me     |     art     |     design     |     diy     |     tutorials     |     links     |     portfolio     |     shop     |     contact

Friday Favorites : Herb Gardens

Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday is here again, and this weekend is going to be busy. Gadget and I are going out on a "date" and we're resigning our lease tomorrow morning, since we reeeeally don't feel like moving again right now. With not having to worry about packing/moving/unpacking, I have time to start a herb garden. I wanted to do it last year when we moved in, but it was so hectic getting adjusted to the new place...

I did a bit of research through Pinterest, and I'm going to share the gardens that inspire me the most.



A // B // C // D // E


F // G // H // I // J // K // L // M


How amazing are some of these?  I don't have a lot of window sill area... But I'm leaning to a hanging garden because of the animals.  Actually... I think I know the perfect window to hand something in.  How cute are the tea cups and teapot gardens?  Don't know what I'm going to do yet, but I'm looking forward to making my own herb garden. I'll definitely do what works best in my space... so we'll see what happens.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I really want to have fresh herbs :/ We have a back yard, but we can't really plant anything in it.

    I've tried 3 times with the herbs, and all three times they've died :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that when I actually do this and they don't die. I have the worse green thumb ever.

      Delete
  2. Very nice! And I bet they'd even work indoors. Which is always nice for city girls like myself:)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...